Top 5 Benefits of Pea Protein
– Legumes = Lysine! (one of the essential amino acids that the body can make on its own. Lysine is great for connective tissue such as skin, cartilage and bone)
– An Iron Rich protein – can help with iron deficiencies that can cause anemia, brittle hair and nails, and shortness of breath.) Plant based iron is a little harder to absorb but it decreases the chance of getting iron build up which animal proteins can cause.
– Low Glycemic food which means slower digestion aka it will keep you fuller longer
– LOW CARB! Keto and Paleo with only 0-3 carbs per serving
– Contains Mega Magnesium – plays a vital role in over 600 chemical reactions such as muscle recovery.